Ayurveda practices may affect many aspects of your health.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- Something's wrong with my digestion and I don't know where to start.
- I want to do a cleanse and need some guidance and safety.
- I know that herbs can help me but I'm not sure which ones to choose.
- I'm so confused about which food is best for me.
- I'd like some direction and support towards better health.
- I'd like to understand myself on a deeper level.
- I spend a lot of money on supplements and I'm not sure if they're helping.
- I want to be happy, energetic and balanced.
- I'm stressed and I don't know where to begin my healing process.
- I'm tired of feeling bad.
OR do your have one of more of the following concerns?
Acid reflux, chronic constipation, GERD, (IBS) irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, candida, spastic colon, nausea, sluggish digestive, weight issues, gallbladder problems, hepatitis, eating disorders, candida, ulcerative colitis, poor absorption, yeast infections, etc.
Skin and Hair Problems:
Acne, menstrual breakouts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, rash, dry skin, dandruff, hair loss, cradle cap, etc.
Chronic, painful and/or immune conditions including:
Allergies, asthma, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, headache, migraine, chronic fatigue syndrome, hypothyroidism, hyperthydroidism, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, etc.
PMS, menstrual cramps, amenorrhea, endometriosis, infertility, healthy pregnancy, (PCOS) polycystic ovarian syndrome, lactation issues, breast swelling, perimenopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, healthy menopause, osteoporosis, low libido, etc.
Premature balding, prostate enlargement, impotence, low libido
Psychological and mental conditions:
Insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, indecisiveness, depression, irritability, anger issues, increasing mental clarity and focus, burnout, high stress, smoking cessation, addiction and substance issues, etc.
Thank you so much for my session today! You helped remind me of my spirit; my soul. You also helped remind me that I have choices. You do such powerful work.